Google Analytics

Monday, May 28, 2012

Engine washing

A week ago I washed the engine.
Washing result
It wasn't dirty too much but I got all tools and fluids already so I wanted to try.

Stuff I used (from Shinerama and Autogeek shopping):
Auto Detailing Guide - Engine Bay and more articles from related post at bottom there
- P21S Total Auto Wash

- Mini E-Z Detail Brush

- Mothers Wheel Brush

- 303 Aerospace Protectant

- Water sprayer - 5 liters even too much for that

- Microfiber towel

The procedure is easy, just read and follow instructions. Make sure to cover sensitive parts and do not use hard stream of water, sprayer is best for that.

Here are before and after pictures.







 And a small video

Perfectly started after washing, no problems so far. Looks like a new ;-)
I will repeat it every year.

25 500 km | 1Y 5M

No comments:

Post a Comment